The 200 best business motivational phrases for entrepreneurs
Starting a business is difficult. And not just in practice or financially, also emotionally. That is why I have compiled the 200 best business motivational phrases for entrepreneurs.
Each of these motivational phrases is a breath of wisdom, capable of injecting that blow of inspiration, encouragement and motivation that is sometimes so necessary.
So, when you’re exhausted, frustrated, anxious, worried, or simply freaking out, read these inspiring business phrases.
But do not just read these business phrases.
Rather, try to think about how each applies to your business.
Read them. Reverse them. Reflection. Apply them.
Okay, let’s start with the 100 best motivational phrases for business!
The 200 best motivational phrases business of all time
These motivating business phrases will help you change your attitude. Prepare to be inspired and to receive action-packed advice.
- “The secret to change is to concentrate all your energy not on fighting against the old but on building the new”. – Socrates, father of Western philosophy.
- “Always deliver more than what they expect from you.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- “Do not take too many tips. Most people who give many tips, with some exceptions, generalize what they did. Do not analyze too much. I myself have been guilty of thinking too much. Just build things and find out if they work. “- Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest.
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid that you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth, director of strategy at Spredfast.
- “Success is not definitive, failure is not fatal: what really counts is the courage to continue”. – Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain during the Second World War.
- “If you can overcome that feeling of being scared and taking risks, really amazing things can happen.” – Marissa Mayer, president and CEO of Yahoo!
- “Every time we launch a new feature, people shout at us.” – Angelo Sotira, co-founder of deviantART.
- “Be undeniably good. No marketing or fashion effort in social networks can replace it. “- Anthony Volodkin, founder of Hype Machine.
- “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: knowing your product better than anyone, knowing your customers and having a burning desire to succeed. “- Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s.
- “If you cannot feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too big.” – Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.
We still lack 90 phrases of reflection for business!
- “If people like you, they will listen to you; but if they trust you, they will do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar, author, seller and motivational speaker.
- “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you have launched it too late”. – Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
- “The value of an idea lies in its use”. – Thomas Edison, co-founder of General Electric.
- “The stars will never align, and the semaphores of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe does not conspire against you, but neither does it deviate to align your path. The conditions are never perfect. The phrase “someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. The lists of pros and cons are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct the course along the way. “- Tim Ferriss, author of the 4-Hour Workweek.
The motivational business phrases of Tim Ferriss are always very timely.
- “Make all the details perfect and limit the amount of detail perfectly.” – Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter.
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be really satisfied is to do what you think is a great job. And the only way to do a great job is to love what you do. “- Steve Jobs, co-founder, President and CEO of Apple Inc.
- “A successful man is one who can build foundations with the bricks that others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley, news anchor for NBC and ABC.
- “Always look for the fool in a deal. If you do not find one, it’s you. “- Mark Cuban, President and businessman of AXS TV.
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Do not want it to be easier; he wants to be better. “- Jim Rohn, one of the most important business philosophers in America.
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
Bill Gates’ motivational business phrases are always full of wisdom.
- “If you only work on things you like and are passionate about, you do not have to have a master plan on how things will work.” – Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
- “If you define yourself by how you differ from the competition, you are probably in trouble.” – Omar Hamoui, co-founder of AdMob.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it”. – Walt Disney, founder of Disney Brother Studio and Disneyland.
- “Do you want to know what the client really wants? Ask her. Do not tell him. “- Lisa Stone, co-founder and CEO of BlogHer.
- “If something is your passion and you work hard, then it will be a success.” – Pierre Omidyar, founder and president of eBay.
Have you already been inspired by these motivational business phrases? Not yet? Then keep reading…
- “If you have an idea that you cannot stop thinking about, it’s probably a good idea to carry it out.” – Josh James, CEO and co-founder of Omniture.
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas come true. “- Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
- “Make the most of your own sparks of possibilities, and turn them into flames of success”. – Golda Meir, the fourth prime minister of Israel.
- “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do great things with a small team. “- Jason Fried, founder of 37signals and co-author of Rework.
- “The fastest way to change is to live with people who are already the way you want to be”. – Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
- “Follow the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you”. – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
- “There are no secrets to success. It is simply the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. “- Colin Powell, US statesman UU and General of four stars retired in the Army of the United States.
- “The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to think every night what can be done better tomorrow. “- Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA.
- “Do not worry about failure; you just have to be right once.”- Drew Houston, founder and CEO of Dropbox.
- “Nothing works better than simply improving your product.” – Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow.
- “Bring five or six of your smartest friends together in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” – Mark Pincus, CEO of Zynga.
- “Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You do not want to run out of fuel on your trip, but you’re not touring all the gas stations either. “- Tim O’Reilly, founder and CEO of O’Reilly Media.
- “Do you want me to give you a formula for success? It really is quite simple: double your failure rate. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it is not at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Do everything you can. Because remember that’s where you’ll find success. “- Thomas J. Watson, second president of IBM, political figure and philanthropist.
Motivational phrases like this really go deep.
- “Design is not just what it looks like and what it feels like. Design is how it works. ” – Steve Jobs, co-founder, president and CEO of Apple Inc.
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis, conductor of the London Symphony Orchestra.
- “Become big in silence, so as not to warn potential competitors”. – Chris Dixon, an investor of Andreessen Horowitz.
- “Some people dream of succeeding, while others wake up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga, prolific American businessman, owner of Blockbuster Video and the Miami Dolphins.
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more successful they are, the more they want to succeed and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to go in a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. “- Tony Robbins, life and business strategist, and author.
- “Character cannot be developed with ease and tranquility. Only through experience and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition is inspired and success is achieved. “- Helen Keller, American author, political activist and lecturer.
- “Do not try to be original, just try to be good.” – Paul Rand, Graphic Designer.
- ”Always think outside the box and take advantage of the opportunities that appear, wherever they are”. – Lakshmi Mittal, President and CEO of ArcelorMittal.
- “Do not worry about the people who steal your designs. Worry about the day they stop doing it. “- Jeffrey Zeldman, entrepreneur and web designer.
These inspirational business phrases have very good advice.
- “As difficult as life may seem, there is always something you can do and can succeed.” – Stephen Hawking, English theoretical physicist, cosmologist and author.
- “The last 10% that is needed to launch something requires as much energy as the first 90%”. – Rob Kalin, founder of Etsy.
- “The real test is not whether you can avoid failure, because you will not be able to. The test is if you are going to let it limit you or immobilize you, or if you are going to learn from it and choose to persevere. “- Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States.
Well done, you’ve already reached the middle of our list of the 100 best business motivation phrases!
- “If you are truly interested in what you do, concentrate on building things instead of talking about them.” – Ryan Freitas, co-founder of About.me.
- “Our greatest weakness lies in surrendering. The surest way to succeed is always to try it just once more. “- Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor.
- “The best startups usually come from someone who needs to solve a problem.” – Michael Arrington, founder and co-editor of TechCrunch.
- “Fall seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb.
We’re going to leave you a couple of inspiring phrases over Tony Hsieh here.
- “Do not play games that you do not understand, even if you see that many other people make money with them.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
- “Time, perseverance and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter.
- “An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision of something and wants to create.” – David Karp, founder and CEO of Tumblr.
- “Having ideas is easy. Implementing them is difficult. “- Guy Kawasaki, entrepreneur and co-founder of Alltop.
- “I was lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you abandoning the ship too soon? Or, are you willing to pursue your luck with earnestness? “- Jill Konrath, speaker, author and opinion leader.
- “Get a mentor in the corresponding field if you’re not sure what you’re looking for.” – Kyle Bragger, founder of Forrst and co-founder of Exposure.
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence with every experience in which you really look at the fear of the face. You are capable of telling yourself, I experienced this horror. I can do the next thing that comes. You must do what you think you cannot do. “- Eleanor Roosevelt, known as “First Lady of the World” for her defense of human rights.
- “Every day we spend without improving our products is a lost day”. – Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow.
- “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting it at all”. – Seth Godin, author, entrepreneur and blogger.
Motivational business phrases like this will surely push you to take action.
- “Success consists of going from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain during the Second World War.
- “Everything that can be measured and observed improves.” – Bob Parsons, founder of GoDaddy.
- “Stay self-funded as long as possible.” – Garrett Camp, founder of Expa, Uber and StumbleUpon.
- “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow that was an adventure’, not ‘wow, I felt safe'”. – Tom Preston-Werner, co-founder of Github.
- “Human beings have an innate inner impulse to be autonomous, self-determined and connected to each other. And, when that impulse is released, people achieve more and live more fulfilling lives. “- Daniel Pink, author.
- “Fortunes are built in the popular market and are collected in the luxury market.” – Jason Calacanis, founder of LAUNCH Ticker.
The following is one of my favorite business motivation phrases.
- “I never dreamed of success, I worked for it”. – Estee Lauder, founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics.
- “If you cannot fly, then run. If you cannot run, then walk. And, if you cannot walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you must keep moving forward. “- Martin Luther King Jr., leader of the civil rights movement.
- “It’s more effective to do something valuable than wait for a logo or name to do it for you.” – Jason Cohen, founder of Smartbear Software.
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to look for it.” – Henry David Thoreau, essayist, poet and philosopher.
- “You do not have to romanticize about how great it is to be an entrepreneur. It’s a fight to save the life of your company, and your own skin, every day of the week. “- Spencer Fry, co-founder of CarbonMade.
- “I try not to make any decision that does not excite me.” – Jake Nickell, founder and CEO of Threadless.
Well done – we already have 75 motivational business phrases, 25 more are missing by the end…
- “He sees things as if they were in the present, even if they are in the future.” – Larry Ellison, co-founder of Oracle.
- “You cannot make something go viral, but you can do something good.” – Peter Shankman, founder of HARO.
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, which are repeated day after day.” – Robert Collier, author.
- “Do not worry about financing if you do not need it. Nowadays, it’s cheaper to start a business than ever. “- Noah Everett, founder of Twitpic.
- “The data outweigh the emotions.” – Sean Rad, founder of Tinder.
- “It is not necessary to have a company of 100 people to develop an idea”. – Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
These inspiring business phrases are also excellent for small businesses.
- “Ideas are a product. The execution of them is not. “- Michael Dell, president and CEO of Dell.
- “I knew that if I failed I would not regret it, but I knew I would regret not trying.” – Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.
- “Whether you think you can or cannot, you’re right.” – Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
- “All human beings are entrepreneurs, not because they have to create companies, but because the will to create is encoded in human DNA”. – Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
- “The first rule of any technology used in a company is that automation applied to an efficient operation will increase efficiency. The second rule is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will increase inefficiency. “- Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
- “In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.” – Steve Case, co-founder of AOL.
- “Leave the story that is holding you back. Enter the new story you are willing to create. “- Oprah Winfrey, owner of media.
- “No matter how bright your mind or your strategy, if you play a game alone, you will always lose to a team.” – Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
- “Do not be conceited. Do not be arrogant. There is always someone better than you. “- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
These motivational phrases can be compelling, but they are quite accurate.
- “Accept what you do not know, especially at the beginning, because what you do not know can become your greatest asset. He assures you that you will do different things to everyone else. ” – Sara Blakely, founder of SPANX.
- “It seems to me that the more I work, the luckier I am”. – Thomas Jefferson, founder and president of the United States.
- “Intrepidity is like a muscle. I know from my own experience that the more I do it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears dominate me. “- Arianna Huffington, president of The Huffington Post Media Group.
- “Diligence is the mother of good luck.” – Benjamin Franklin, a founding father of the United States.
- “It does not matter how many times you fail. It does not matter how many times you almost do it right. Nobody will know or worry about your failures, and you should not either. All you have to do is learn from them and from those around you, because the only thing that matters in business is that you do it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are. “- Mark Cuban, entrepreneur, owner of Landmark Theaters and president of AXS TV.
- “Risk more than others think is safe. He dreams more than others think is practical. “- Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
These motivation phrases for business are incredible.
- “A person who is calmly confident is the best leader.” – Fred Wilson, co-founder of Union Square Ventures.
- “The way to start is to stop talking and start doing.” – Walt Disney, founder of Disney Brother Studio and Disneyland.
- “Often people work hard on something that is not for them. Working on what’s right for you is probably more important than working hard. “- Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr.
And last, but not least, in our list of business motivational phrases…
- “I never took a day off during my twenties. Not even a single one”. – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
Well done, you’ve already reached the middle of our list of the 200 best motivational phrases for business!
- “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the best advice, and then doing exactly the opposite.” – GK Chesterton, English writer, poet and philosopher.
- “If you look closely, most of the successes that happened overnight took a long time.” – Steve Jobs, co-founder, president and CEO of Apple Inc.
- “Success seems to be connected with the action. Successful people are always moving. They make mistakes, but they never give up. “- Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton hotel chain.
Motivational phrases about not giving up
Never give up. Keep chasing your dreams. Life will be difficult at times, but the strength lies in not giving up. Take a look at the best inspirational phrases about not giving up.
- “If you cannot fly, then run. If you cannot run, then walk. And if you cannot walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. “- Martin Luther King Jr., leader of the civil rights movement.
- “I was lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you thinking of abandoning everything too soon? Or, are you willing to pursue your dreams as if it were revenge? “- Jill Konrath, speaker, author and opinion leader.
- “Fall seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb
- “The real test is not to avoid failing, because you will. The real test is whether you allow yourself to harden, or if you learn from it; if you choose to persevere. “- Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States.
- “Our biggest weakness lies in giving up. The surest way to succeed is always to try it just once more. “- Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor.
- “The pessimist sees difficulty at every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. “- Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain during the Second World War.
Inspirational phrases like these give you a positive impulse.
- “You have to believe in yourself when nobody else does – that’s what makes you a winner.” – Venus Williams, American professional tennis player.
- “We can have many defeats, but we must not be defeated.” Maya Angelou, poet, singer and American civil rights activist.
- “The strength is shown not only in the ability to persist, but in the ability to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, American fiction writer.
- “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to success. My strength rests solely on my tenacity. “- Louis Pasteur, French biologist, microbiologist and chemist.
- “Never give up a dream just for the time it will take to achieve it. Time will pass anyway. “- Earl Nightingale, American radio host and author.
- “Do what you can for as long as you can, and when you cannot do it anymore, do the next best thing. You can go back, but never give up. “- Chuck Yeager, former officer of the United States Air Force.
- “You tried. You failed. No matter. Try again. It fails again. It fails better. “- Samuel Beckett, Irish novelist and playwright.
- “It is good to celebrate success, but it is more important to pay attention to the lessons of failure”. – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
Motivational phrases about hard work
Hard work helps turn dreams into reality. The following motivational phrases about hard work will help you finish the job.
- “Very often people are working hard on the wrong thing. Working right is probably more important than working hard. “- Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr.
- “If you are passionate about something and work hard, I believe you will succeed.” – Pierre Omidyar, founder and president of Ebay.
- “It seems to me that the more I work, the more luck I have”. – Thomas Jefferson, founder and president of the United States.
- “When we strive to be better than ourselves, everything around us also improves.” – Paulo Coelho, Brazilian lyricist and novelist.
- “A dream does not come true through magic; It requires sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell, statesman of the EE. UU and four-star general retired from the United States Army.
- “There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success.” – Heather Bresch, CEO of Mylan.
We hope that these inspirational phrases motivate you to work hard to achieve your goal.
- “Success is not an accident. It’s hard work, perseverance, learning, study, sacrifice and, above all, love for what you’re doing or learning to do. “- Pelé, a retired Brazilian professional footballer.
- “No great achievement, even those that made it seem easy, once succeeded without hard work.” – Jonathan Sacks, author and British politician.
- “The only thing that overcomes bad luck is hard work.” – Harry Golden, American writer.
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor.
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth, American professional baseball player.
Motivational phrases about challenges
We all face challenges in life. They can make you grow or break you. We have compiled a list of our favorite motivational phrases about challenges that will encourage you to continue.
- “Do not be afraid to give up something good to go for something great.” – John D. Rockefeller, American business magnate of the oil industry.
- “If you’re not willing to risk you’ll have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn, American businessman, author and motivational speaker.
- “Intrepidity is like a muscle. I know from my own experience that the more I do it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears dominate me. “- Arianna Huffington, president of The Huffington Post Media Group.
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence with every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are capable of telling yourself, I experienced this horror. I can take the next thing. You must do what you think you cannot do. “- Eleanor Roosevelt, known as the “First Lady of the World” for her defense of human rights.
- “If you can overcome that feeling of being scared, that feeling of risk, really amazing things can happen.” – Marissa Mayer, president and CEO of Yahoo!
- “If you think you can, you’re already halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States.
- “Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine, author.
- “The obstacles do not have to stop you. If you run into a wall, do not turn around and give up. Discover how to climb it, cross it or turn it around “. – Michael Jordan, former professional basketball player.
These motivational phrases about challenges have some pretty solid advice.
- “It always seems impossible until someone does it.” – Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, political leader and philanthropist.
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. “- Stephen Covey, American educator, author and businessman.
- “You do not measure a man knowing where he is in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he finds himself in times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr., leader of the civil rights movement.
- “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional”. – Roger Crawford, public speaker, author and certified tennis professional.
- “The challenges of life should not paralyze you, they should help you discover who you are.” – Bernice Johnson Reagon, composer and social activist.
- “When we least expect it, life presents us with a challenge to test our courage and our willingness to change; at that moment, it makes no sense to pretend that nothing has happened or to say that we are not ready yet. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. “- Paulo Coelho, Brazilian lyricist and novelist.
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who fear to try it and those who fear that you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth, director of strategy and partnerships at Spredfast.
Motivational phrases about overcoming failure
There will be days when things do not go according to plan. You can feel defeated and disappointed. But that is part of life. It’s about how to deal with failures in life that makes you who you are. Here is a list of our favorite phrases on how to overcome failure that will motivate you to stay strong.
- “It is better to fail being original than to succeed by imitating someone else.” – Herman Melville, American novelist.
- “Do not be ashamed of your failures, learn from them and start over.” – Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group.
- “It does not matter how many times you fail. It does not matter how many times you almost do it right. Nobody will know or worry about your failures, and you should not either. All you have to do is learn from them and from those around you, because the only thing that matters in business is that you do it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are. ” – Mark Cuban, entrepreneur, owner of Landmark Theaters and president of AXS TV.
- “I knew that if I failed I would not regret it, but I knew that the only thing I would regret would be not having tried.” – Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.
- “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting”. – Seth Godin, author, entrepreneur and blogger.
- “Do not worry about failure; you only have to do it once.”- Drew Houston, founder and CEO of Dropbox.
- “Failure will never reach me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino, American author.
- “Everything you’ve always wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair, real estate developer.
- “Do not worry about failing, worry about the possibilities you lose when you do not even try.” – Jack Canfield, American author, motivational speaker, corporate trainer and entrepreneur.
Phrases like these about overcoming fear really give you an impulse of inspiration.
- “Many of the failures in life happened to those who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor.
- “The only real error is the one from which you do not learn anything.” – Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
- “Failure becomes success if you learn from it.” – Malcolm Forbes, American businessman and editor of Forbes magazine.
- “Failure is very important. We talk about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or to use errors which often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who do not want to try it for fear of failing. “- JK Rowling, British novelist.
- “I have failed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I have been confident in taking the game, pulling and failing. I have failed again and again in my life. And that’s why I’m successful. “- Michael Jordan, former professional basketball player.
Fun motivational phrases to cheer you up
We all have a bad day from time to time. These motivational phrases will surely inspire you and make you smile.
- “People often say that motivation does not last. Well, no bathing, so we recommend it every day. “- Zig Ziglar, American author.
- “I always wanted to be someone, but now I realize that I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin, American actress.
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers, American actor.
- “I did not fail the test. Rather, I found 100 ways to do it wrong. “- Benjamin Franklin, founder of the United States.
- “When I hear someone sigh and say that life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?'” – Sydney Harris, American journalist.
- “The elevator to success is out of service. You will have to use the stairs … one step at a time. “- Joe Girard, American seller.
- “Most people miss the opportunity because the opportunity is dressed in uniform and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor.
- “You must learn from the mistakes of others. You may not be able to live long enough to make them all yourself. “- Sam Levenson, American humorist.
- “Listen, smile, nod, and then do whatever you’re going to do anyway.” – Robert Downey Jr., American actor.
- “Remember, today is the morning that worried you yesterday”. – Dale Carnegie, American writer.
- “Even if you are on the right path, you will be run over if you sit there.” – Will Rogers, American actor.
Motivational phrases from movies
Movies have a certain memorable aspect in them. They have a unique way of teaching us lessons that remain in our memory. Whether making us smile, or making us cry, movies have magic. These are some of the best motivational phrases in movies.
- “No one is going to hit you as hard as life. The hard part is getting hit and moving forward. Its how many hits you can take, and still move on. This is how you win. “- Rocky, Rocky Balboa.
- “Never let someone tell you that you cannot do something, not even me. Can you hear me? If you have a dream, you have to protect it. People who cannot do something on their own are going to tell you that you cannot do it. If you want something, go and get it. Point”. – Chris Gardner, The Search for Happiness.
- “The only thing that stands between you and your goal is the shitty story that you keep telling yourself about why you cannot do it.” – Jordan Belfort, The Wolf of Wall Street
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time we are given.” – Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: The community of the Ring.
- “Great men are not born great, they become great.” – Vito Corleone, The Godfather.
- “Some people cannot believe in themselves until someone else believes in them.” – Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting.
- “Why do we fall, sir? So we can learn to get up. ” – Alfred, Batman Begins.
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you do not stop and you look around once in a while, you could miss it. “- Ferris, Ferris Bueller’s day off.
- “After a while you learn to ignore the names they call you and trust who you are.” – Shrek, Shrek The Third.
- “Our lives are defined by opportunities, even those we lose.” – Benjamin Button, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
- “What we do in life echoes in eternity.” – Maximus, Gladiator.
- “Sometimes they are the people of whom nobody imagines anything who does the things that nobody can imagine”. – Alan Turing, The Imitation Game.
- “All men die, but not all men really live.” – William Wallace, Braveheart.
- “Someone I once knew wrote that we distance ourselves from our dreams, fearing that we might fail, or worse, fearing that we will succeed.” – Forrester, Looking for Forrester.
- “It is not our abilities that show what we really are. They are our decisions. “- Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- “There must be no limits to human effort. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and what you can succeed in doing. While there is life, there is hope “. – Stephen Hawking, The Theory of Everything.
- “Accidents are your training. Life is a choice. You can choose to be a victim or whatever else you want to be. “- Socrates, from Peaceful Warrior.
- “In this life you do not have to prove anything to anyone, except yourself. And after what you’ve been through, if you have not done it by now, it’s never going to happen. ” – Fortune, Rudy.
- “It’s supposed to be difficult. If it was not difficult, everyone would do it. The hard part is what makes it great. “- Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own.
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can run away from it or learn from it. “- Rafiki, The Lion King.
- “No matter what someone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” – John Keating, The Society of the Dead Poets.
- “You should not be afraid to dream a little bigger, baby.” – Eames, Inception.
- “Find a truly original idea. It is the only way in which I will distinguish myself. It’s the only way I’ll always be important. “- John Nash, A Bright Mind.
Motivational phrases about work
No matter what day of the week it is, this list of motivational phrases about work will surely help you get through the day.
- “If you’re working on something that really matters to you, you do not have to be pushed. The vision is what attracts you. “- Steve Jobs, co-founder, president and CEO of Apple Inc.
- “Do not say you do not have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day as Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein. “-H Jackson Brown Jr., American author.
- “The more I want to do something, the less I call it work.” – Richard Bach, American writer.
- “Do not count the days, make the days count”. – Muhammad Ali, American professional boxer.
- “Within a year, you may wish you started today.” – Karen Lamb, author.
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Janet Dailey, author.
- “What we fear the most is doing what we need to do the most.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist, philosopher and poet.
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden, American basketball player.
- “Pleasure at work puts perfection at work.” – Aristotle, father of Western philosophy.
Summary of business motivation phrases
Well, those were a lot of inspiring business phrases!
If you have not already done so, be sure to save this page of business phrases in your favorites and return to it constantly to read it whenever you need a touch of inspiration or motivation.
Did you notice some of the recurring themes in these inspirational business phrases?
- Work hard
- Believe in yourself
- Focus on the quality
So, which of these business motivation phrases did you like the most? Tell us in the comments!